News of the FQMG
- Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln has been elected as Fellow of the Econometric Society
- New Working Paper: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Policies Against a Pandemic – LINK
- New Working Paper: The Long-Term Distributional and Welfare Effects of Covid-19 School Closures – LINK
- Guest article “Warum die Zinsen wirklich so niedrig sind” of Alexander Ludwig, published on FAZ.net – LINK
- Alexander Bick will be visiting Goethe University Frankfurt from May to July 2021 on a Humboldt Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers.
- Alexander Ludwig on Sabbatical at Universitat Autonoma Barcelona in Winter 2019 and Spring 2020
- Georg Dürnecker joins the Faculty of Economics and Business at Goethe University in April 2020